Charming period house in the area of Florissant
Built in the early 1900s by the architecte Louis Viollier on a beautiful mature plot of 6'200m2, this magnificent period property is located in the prestigious Florissant district, a privileged environment close to the city centre of Geneva.
The building is unique, it was renovated in 2007 with top quality finishings and has a living space of approximately 450m2 and has 750m2 of useable space.
Ground floor has :
- Entrance hall
- Large living room with a fireplace and a study/library
- Dining room
- Spacious independent kitchen
- Visitors toilet
- Bedroom with an en-suite bathroom
- Heated veranda
The ground floor opens on to a large terrace and a landscaped garden with a breathtaking view of the Arve River and the forest.
- 5 beautiful bedrooms, including a large master bedroom with an en suite bathroom.
- 4 bathrooms
- 2 offices
The basement :
- Large multi-purpose room
- Laundry room
- Storage room with armoured door
- Large room designed to be a spa
- Large studio with a kitchen area
The basement has direct access to the garden and an independent entrance to the house.
There is a three-car garage and note that part of the plot is designated as a forest