EXCLUSIVE OFFER - Stunning family house in the calm of Vandoeuvres
This beautiful stand-alone family house was originally built on the 90's and was extensively refurbished in 2012.
The plot has approximately 1'800m2 and is in the sought-after and calm area of Vandoeuvres.
Well maintained and sunbathed, this villa offers 324m2 of living space, 486m2 of usable space, a large and mature garden, and the distribution is as follows:
- Entrance hall
- Cloak room
- Large living room (with a fireplace) and direct access to the terrace and garden
- Large dining room with access to the terrace
- Fully equipped closed kitchen
- Guest toilette
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Three large bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Large family/playroom with plenty of natural light
- Bedroom also with plenty of natural light
- Multi-purpose (gym) room with plenty of natural light
- Boiler room and pool filter
- Nuclear shelter/storage room
The house has under floor heating throughout and electric blinds on all windows. There is also a large two-car garage, a pool with an automatic cover, electric gate, automatic sprinkler system, and parking space for various cars in the courtyard.