COUP DE COEUR - Large volumes and garden
In the heart of a residential area of Boussens, 3 min. in Cheseaux-sur-Lausanne, this contiguous gable house of a small building in EPP is ideally located in a quiet and in a country environment. Only 15 min. from Lausanne, it is also possible to use public transport, the bus stop being 3 min. on foot.
The house was built in 1995 on 3 floors as follows:
- Entrance hall
- Large living space opening onto a terrace and a garden of approx. 80 m2
- Dining area
- Closed kitchen with dining area and access to a second green space
- 2 large bedrooms with balconies
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Open space for office and library
- 3 rooms
- 1 bathroom with bathtub
- An outside parking space included in the price
- A parking space in a garage in addition to Frs. 25'000.-
The heating is gas and distributed by the floor. The heating and water heater were changed in 2015. The facades were redone in 2016 and the interior and exterior woodwork is maintained each year.
Information and visits: