Buy a apartment in the city of Cressier
Cressier is located in Neuchâtel canton. Immobilier.ch proposes you 10 apartments to buy in Cressier. All properties to buy are proposed by agencies of this area.
Cressier is a commune of 1,904 inhabitants, called the Cressiacois, and neighbor of Neuchâtel, chief town of the district and the canton of the same names. Its proximity to the capital of Neuchâtel offers Cressier many economic and cultural opportunities. But the main functional industries in Cressiac are viticulture, the pump industry and also the oil sector. Some must-see monuments are to be appreciated in Cressier: the Château de Cressier, a rectangular building framed by four corner towers and surrounded by a large stone wall. The Château de Jeanjaquet is a mixture of church and fort architectures with Gothic inspirations, and is lodged in a very wooded area, giving it an almost fairy-like appearance. The vineyards of Cressier are also renowned especially by their proportions reaching more than 489 m². Several specialized fields produce exceptional fruits due to the mild conditions of the region, while some wineries allow exceptional tastings. immobilier.ch wants to be your guide in finding a property in Cressier.
The condition of the real estate market in the city of Cressier :
- 10 apartments to buy including:
- 10 apartments with to buy in the city of Cressier
- 10 apartments with at least 2 rooms to buy in the city of Cressier
- 8 apartments with at least 3 rooms to buy in the city of Cressier
- 5 apartments with at least 4 rooms to buy in the city of Cressier
- 1 a apartment with at least 5 rooms to buy in the city of Cressier