UNIQUE - LARGE PRIVATE TERRACE SUPERB VIEW
Exceptional 2.5 room apartment with 72 m2 a beautiful terrace of 84 m2 for a panoramic view over Lake Geneva and mountains, in a very quiet natural environment.
Distributed on one level, this property with superior finishes is composed as follows:
- An entrance hall with integrated cabinets having mirrors on the outer faces.
- A large living room - dining room with a fireplace and a large bay window to enjoy the magnificent view.
- A beautiful kitchen fully arranged, open to the living room with its island serving as a bar.
- A shower room serving as a toilet for visitors.
- Large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes with mirrors on the outside faces, with direct access to the terrace.
- A large bathroom with a Velux window on the roof.
- A large and beautiful terrace - private garden of 84 m2, which also enjoys the view of the lake and the Alps.
This exceptional property is on the first floor of a mansion which has been completely renovated and transformed into EPP of 5 lots between 1999 and 2003. The property has a small private funicular and an internal elevator, this for access easy at all levels from the garages.
The house is very good condition thanks to constant maintenance over the years, following the renovation. The finishes of the apartment are of superior quality in a pleasant classic style. The furniture is not included in the sale price, however it is possible to buy some items in case of interest; this for a price to be agreed separately.
A cellar and a place in the garage box, sold at an additional cost of CHF 40'000.- complete this unique property. The surfaces indicated in this file are indicative.
The purchase is possible as a primary or secondary residence; it is also open to non-resident aliens as a holiday apartment.