14 minutes from Bulle, pretty village house of 4.5P; net area ...
Neirivue is a charming village belonging to the commune of Haut-Intyamon, located in the heart of Gruyère.
This peaceful village is 11 minutes from the Tour de Trême and 14 minutes from Bulle.
This pleasant house with lots of character is located in this village.
With a volume of 1'129 m3, this pretty house has 2 floors which make up the living area, a 60m2 basement and 65m2 attic.
The general condition of the house is good. It just needs a simple refresh.
Distribution of space:
1- The basement is composed of:
- a boiler room with a boiler in good condition
- a room for fuel oil tanks
- a large cellar
2- On the ground floor are:
- a hallway leading to the basement and upstairs
- a beautiful living room of 50.5 m2 composed of a living room with a beautiful fireplace and a large rustic-style kitchen
- a bathroom with shower
- a terrace behind the house, overlooking a beautiful view and a stream that runs along the lower part of the land (which is on a steep slope) of the house
3- Upstairs are:
- 3 bedrooms with floor and windows are recently renovated
- a beautiful bathroom, almost new, with shower and bathtub
- a loggia transformed into a beautiful dressing room
- a reduced
- a terrace
4- The attic can be transformed into a large 2.5P apartment.
Located by the roadside, the house is built on a small plot of 202m2, which is on a steep slope. It does not have parking spaces. There is, however, a large free public car park which is 2 minutes walk from the house.
Children of school age can, without crossing the road, go to the primary school which is a 1-minute walk away.
To visit absolutely.