Buy a house in the city of Troinex
Troinex is located in Geneva canton. Immobilier.ch proposes you 12 houses to buy in Troinex. All properties to buy are proposed by agencies of this area.
Troinex is a municipality that celebrates its 200th anniversary in 2017. Various events are scheduled under the aegis of its Bicentenary committee. The city is notably famous for its monument baptized La Pierre aux Dames, a block of granite dating from the Neolithic with female figurines carved on one of its faces. Exhibited at the Museum of Art and History, a fiberglass copy was even installed on the town hall square. The Armenian Apostolic Orthodox Church of Saint-Hagop has its headquarters in Troinex since 1969 and is one of the most visited historical monuments in the village. A former agricultural municipality, Troinex is renowned for its huge market gardening area at the foot of the Salève and its production of vegetables and organic fruits. The Red Cross greenhouses also welcome young offenders on reintegration courses. Real.ch reveals all the real estate potential of Troinex, a rural municipality in constant evolution.
The condition of the real estate market in the city of Troinex :
- 12 houses to buy including:
- 12 houses with to buy in the city of Troinex
- 10 houses with at least 2 rooms to buy in the city of Troinex
- 10 houses with at least 3 rooms to buy in the city of Troinex
- 10 houses with at least 4 rooms to buy in the city of Troinex
- 10 houses with at least 5 rooms to buy in the city of Troinex