ARI-137 - Contemporary house of 5.5 rooms
2854 Bassecourt is located in the District of Delémont, in the Canton of Jura. The population in the political commune of Haute-Sorne has varied over the past five years by 0.5% on average per year, amounting to 7,071 inhabitants (status on 31 Dec. 2019). The tax rate is 13.9% (canton: 14.0%). During the last five years, the construction of housing in the municipality has risen to 1.3% on average per year, while the current vacant housing rate is 2.4% (status on June 1, 2020). Real estate prices have fluctuated by 4.1% over the past five years (canton: 3.4%).
Contemporary house - More than 160 m2 living space
With its south-west orientation and large bay windows; this modern style house is bathed in light all day long.
Windows with triple-glazed insulating glass, peripheral insulation, air-to-air heat pump and underfloor heating ensure optimal comfort and excellent energy efficiency.
Choice of kitchen and interior doors still to choose from.
Some photos of the interior of a similar house are included in the file (kitchen, doors, bathrooms, bedrooms, dressing room).
- Entrance hall with double wardrobes of 9.60 m2
- Separate WC of 1.80 m2
- Technical room / Storage / Laundry room of 12 m2
- 4.60 m2 cellar
- Kitchen open to the living room with central island of 10 m2
- Living room - dining room - relaxation area of 44.90 m2
- Parental suite with dressing room and bathroom with Italian shower of 25.70 m2 (bedroom of 12.60 m2, dressing room of 4.50 m2 and bathroom of 8.60 m2)
- Bedroom 2 of 12.90 m2
- Bedroom 3 of 12.90 m2
- Bedroom 4 of 10.10 m2
- Shower room with bath of 8.50 m2
- Distribution of 8.60 m2
Total net living area of 161.60 m2
- Partly covered terrace of 22 m2
- 4 m2 storage room
- Covered car of 21.40 m2