Building composed of 6 apartments with a very good yield
This regularly maintained building is made up of 2 parts each with an entrance.
In this beautiful building from 1911 all the windows were replaced in 2010 with triple glazing, one of the two roofs including the frame has been refurbished.
This property of 6 apartments includes:
A picnic place at the edge of a small stream, common laundry room, cellars and three garages.
Two independent entrances, one for the two studios downstairs and a 5½-room duplex on the first floor.
The other entrance is a 4½ room apartment on the 1st and 2nd floor as well as a 3½ on the 3rd floor.
The apartments all have recent kitchens and there are also a few apartments which have balconies overlooking a pretty little stream.
This property should be visited without delay.
All apartments are rented.