8.5 room detached house with character and beautiful view of the
Located in a residential area to the east of the village a few minutes walk from the center and close to schools, the villa is also close to the future station which will be located on the direct rail line between the Upper and Lower Canton of Neuchâtel.
The situation is optimal and benefits from a very good sunshine and a beautiful release on the Val-de-Ruz.
Description and distribution
It is a detached house with 8 ½ rooms (approximately 275 m2) spread over 3 levels. It includes a garden with vegetable patch, fruit trees and vines, a terrace with an outdoor fireplace, a balcony, a carport, a henhouse, bird cages and a pebble square.
- Entrance with reduced
- Bedroom / office; possibility of installing a jacuzzi or a bathroom (flow and water inlet)
- Heating room with laundry area (washing column and sink)
- Separate WC
- Open plan kitchen (solid oak) with bar
- Dining room with bread oven
- Living room with fireplace
The living area has large bay windows allowing easy access to the exterior of the property
- Distribution hall
- Room with access to a balcony (south-west)
- Office with reduced
- Bathroom with corner bath, shower, WC and double sink
- Parents bedroom with direct access to the bathroom
- Shower room with shower, WC and double sink
- 2 children's bedrooms with mezzanine (direct access to the bathroom)