Closed tastefully renovated with attractive yield
Old farmhouse tastefully renovated, located in the village of Lignières on the edge of the woods, ideal for anyone with horses and as a performance building.
Built in 1935, most of this farm has been extensively renovated between 1994 and 1999. The boiler was installed in 2000. This property includes 8 apartments ranging from 3.5 to 4.5 rooms currently rented with an attractive yield and 10 boxes for horses.
The eight apartments are arranged as follows:
On the ground floor :
- A 4.5 room apartment of 138m2 with 47m2 terrace
- A 4.5 room apartment of 100m2 winter garden 42m2
- A 3 room apartment of 72m2 with garage and private parking space
- A 3 room apartment of 114m2
On the 1st floor:
- A 4.5 room apartment of 158m2 with 48m2 balcony
- A 3.5 room apartment of 118m2
In the attic :
- A 3.5 room duplex apartment of 137m2
- A 3.5 room apartment of 150 m2
Possible yield 5% gross. Note that all apartments have an outdoor parking space. Don't miss this opportunity for long-term returns. Sandra Dessibourg