House with two apartments in a peaceful setting. This building is located on a magnificent plot at the edge of the forest and enjoys a view of the entire Bagnes Valley and its peaks.
TRULY UNIQUE PROPERTY! Located just outside the village of Bruson, composed of 2 condominium apartments, each on two levels (possibility of easily combining the two apartments in one object). The roof was redone in 2019. The building is fully insulated.
APARTMENT 1 composed as follows:
- Entrance hall
- Fully equipped open kitchen
- Original old stone kitchen worktop dating from the 18-19th century
- Vitroceram / freezer / fridge / dishwasher, ventilation hood
- Dining room
- Spacious living room
- French fireplace with large old opening dating from the 18-19th century
- WC / Bathroom with shower
- Ski room and common areas for storing firewood and storage cupboards and shelves
- Terrace with brick barbecue
- Large garden with breathtaking views over the entire Bagnes valley
- Bathroom with bath and WC
- Master bedroom with large en-suite bathroom
- 2 additional double bedrooms, one with a large en-suite bathroom
Terracotta flooring on the ground floor dating from the 18-19th century.
Underfloor heating on the ground floor and by radiator in each room on the 1st floor.
3 parking spaces - arrival with vehicles to the front of the chalet, all year round.
APARTMENT 2 composed as follows:
- Large living room with a panoramic balcony, view over the entire Haut Val de Bagnes,
with open kitchen, in solid cherry, fully equipped;
- Large cast iron monobloc fireplace with forced air system, connected to the different rooms, plus a radiator in each room connected to the central heating;
- Bathroom, lit by a large window, with shower, washing machine,
- WC, sink;
- 3 bedrooms including a double bedroom with a balcony, view of the Vallon de
Versegères and Mont Rogneux.
- Living room, TV room (satellite), small lounge;
- double bedroom with separate WC;
Construction in planks, with insulation to new standards.
3 parking spaces allocated to this apartment - arrival with vehicles to the front of the chalet, all year round.