For Sale, Village house, 1170 Aubonne, Réf 2958480
This magnificent 6-room apartment enjoys a quiet and bucolic environment while being located in the heart of the village of Gimel, close to public transport and shops (post office, bank, grocery stores, restaurants, etc.) .
Completely renovated in 2007 with beautiful quality materials and benefiting from a net area of 232m2, it is located in a small PPE of three lots in a charming historic village house built in 1831.
Offering large volumes, lots of character and large open spaces conducive to conviviality, the apartment is distributed over 4 floors as follows:
Ground floor :
- Entrance hall with guest WC
- Large bedroom with bathroom (shower, WC, sink) and independent access. Ideal for an office, a cabinet, a big child wishing more freedom, an au pair or other.
- Private laundry room and technical room
Upper ground floor - the living floor
- Equipped and open kitchen with a beautiful dining area overlooking the terrace of 45m2 and the pretty garden of 200m2 (with a robot mower)
- Large, bright and welcoming living room offering the possibility of installing a fireplace or a stove (existing connection)
Floor - Attic - the night floor
- Landing with storage spaces
- 3 spacious bedrooms
- Bathroom (bath, toilet, sink)
- Shower room (shower, WC, sink)
Roof spaces - converted
- Large room currently used as an extra bedroom, TV area and storage
Two outdoor parking spaces complete this property (CHF 20'000.- extra).
Charm, tranquility and comfort, this very bright apartment, located in a rural and family setting, has everything to please you! Do not hesitate to contact us and come visit it without delay!