House for sale in Sainte Croix in the heart of the village.
Village House in Sainte Croix
It is a pretty house of character in the center of Sainte Croix.
It is now used in a rental building with three apartments. But it was also a family home.
It is for sale either in house or in rental property. It is in excellent condition, in a quiet location and has a partially open view.
It is located in the center of the village, is sunny because it faces south, is very close to amenities and it benefits from a beautiful garden as well as a garage.
It was built in 1944 as a traditional village house. It is pleasantly renovated until 2016.
At the moment, it is defined as:
1) Ground floor apartment:
- Entrance hall
- 1 large living / dining room of 28m2. It opens onto a terrace.
- 1 fitted kitchen
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom with bathtub.
2) First floor apartment:
- 1 large hall
- 1 small room that can be used as an office
- 1 bedroom open to the hall
- 1 large bathroom with shower or bathtub and a double sink. it is also equipped for washing machine, dryer.
3) Second floor apartment:
This apartment is attic.
- 1 hall
- 2 attic bedrooms
- 1 bathroom with bathtub
- 1 attic / reduced.
4) In addition, this building has a garage in the basement which is composed of:
- a heating room, 2 openwork cellars, an additional independent cellar with a window, a laundry room with washing and drying machine.
The building is equipped with gas central heating, a boiler for hot water (new condition because installed in 2016). The apartments are equipped with radiators.
This property is very practical because it is located close to shops (0.4 km), close to the primary school (0.4km). It is south facing and moreover in a very quiet location.
Please contact Loïse Delafraye or by email at for additional information or to arrange a visit.