Set on a 11,064 m² plot with building rights (DDP), this estate is a unique reception facility for dogs and cats.
It is located in the heart of a forest, outside the village of Bex and in an uninhabited area, only 2 km from the Saint Triphon highway exit.
Created in 1936 by General Guisan for the dogs of the army's medical troops... then it was acquired in 1948 by the Muller family.
Purchased in 2006 almost in ruins, the owner rebuilt it to make it a peaceful and safe living place for animals. This kennel is authorized to accommodate 60 dogs and for the production of a minimum of 3 litters.
The property is organized as follows: an entrance provides access to the administrative building which houses the reception, an office and a training room on the 1st floor. The ground floor is distributed by a grooming salon, an infirmary and a kitchen, as well as a few kennels, a cattery and a room for rodents. This building was constructed in 2014 following a fire that destroyed the entire edifice.
The dog kennels are located in barns of 3 or 4 wooden kennels dispersed throughout the estate, each with an outdoor play area. Each kennel measures 7.5 m². The barns are heated by electric ceiling radiators. Water access is located in a hut in the center of the estate.
The entire estate is fenced.
Today, the company, Rocher de l'Aigle SA, employs 5 people for the maintenance of the kennel and the management of the animals. All kennel employees are professional animal keepers. The infrastructure is also authorized to train apprentices.
Building distribution:
Building n° ECA-2728: Administrative building
Buildings n°ECA-2721, 2723, 2725, 4836: 4 barns of 4 kennels each
Buildings n°ECA-2726, 2727: 2 barns of 3 kennels each
Building n°ECA-1553: barn rehabilitated into stables for horses
A small house located next to the estate will also be part of the sale (in own name): selling price 350,000 CHF
The sale of the kennel will take place through the transfer of shares of the company Rocher de l'Aigle SA: selling price 900,000 CHF
File and information on request
It is located in the heart of a forest, outside the village of Bex and in an uninhabited area, only 2 km from the Saint Triphon highway exit.
Created in 1936 by General Guisan for the dogs of the army's medical troops... then it was acquired in 1948 by the Muller family.
Purchased in 2006 almost in ruins, the owner rebuilt it to make it a peaceful and safe living place for animals. This kennel is authorized to accommodate 60 dogs and for the production of a minimum of 3 litters.
The property is organized as follows: an entrance provides access to the administrative building which houses the reception, an office and a training room on the 1st floor. The ground floor is distributed by a grooming salon, an infirmary and a kitchen, as well as a few kennels, a cattery and a room for rodents. This building was constructed in 2014 following a fire that destroyed the entire edifice.
The dog kennels are located in barns of 3 or 4 wooden kennels dispersed throughout the estate, each with an outdoor play area. Each kennel measures 7.5 m². The barns are heated by electric ceiling radiators. Water access is located in a hut in the center of the estate.
The entire estate is fenced.
Today, the company, Rocher de l'Aigle SA, employs 5 people for the maintenance of the kennel and the management of the animals. All kennel employees are professional animal keepers. The infrastructure is also authorized to train apprentices.
Building distribution:
Building n° ECA-2728: Administrative building
Buildings n°ECA-2721, 2723, 2725, 4836: 4 barns of 4 kennels each
Buildings n°ECA-2726, 2727: 2 barns of 3 kennels each
Building n°ECA-1553: barn rehabilitated into stables for horses
A small house located next to the estate will also be part of the sale (in own name): selling price 350,000 CHF
The sale of the kennel will take place through the transfer of shares of the company Rocher de l'Aigle SA: selling price 900,000 CHF
File and information on request