Before looking for the ideal home, take the time to draw up a checklist of everything you really need and those factors that would obviously be an added plus, but on which you would be ready to make concessions.
- The geographical area
- The number of rooms
- The number of bed and bathrooms
- The garden, terrace, parking spaces
- Required renovation or refurbishment
- Proximity to your place of work, public transport, schools…
Remember that your new home must match your lifestyle… the more precise your criteria, the better your broker will be able to provide efficient support. Don’t hesitate to tell him if you already have an agreement in principle for a mortgage from your financing institution.
DO YOU KNOW THAT?
immobilier.ch has an extensive quality listing of properties for sale in Suisse romande. Thanks to our system of unlimited free alerts you won’t miss out on your dream home!
Last, but not least, you can be sure to be helped by an expert who can reply to all your questions about the purchase of a lifetime!
- Do you really need that guest room which will remain unoccupied for most of the time and push you over your budget?
- Have you carefully inspected the shared areas in case of a condo purchase?
- Don’t forget to take into account those factors that could add to your budget and future costs…