Property management requires a number of administrative skills; technical, legal and personal. You can’t pretend to be a property management expert from day one; there are just too many daily tasks involved.
The real estate agent:
- Takes care of marketing, renewing rentals and tenant rotation
- Organises inventories and statements of state of repairs upon entry and vacating
- Sets new rental levels and manages their collection
- Settles disagreements, accidents and conflicts between tenants and owners in a bipartisan manner
- Manages repairs and renovation work…
Working with a professional will be a real time saver in the rental of your property.
- Select the ideal tenant
- Organise visits
- Draw up the rental contract and arrange for the inventory and statement of state of repairs upon entry
- Remain your main contact and that of your tenant during the whole period of the rental contract.
To simplify your life as a lessor and owner, search for the right expert in our listing !