Rent a apartment or a house in the city of Saillon
Saillon is located in Valais canton. Immobilier.ch proposes you 10 apartments or houses to rent in Saillon. All properties to rent are proposed by agencies of this area.
Saillon is a village in the district of Martigny, member of the association "The Most Beautiful Villages of Switzerland". Its territory extends over 1374 ha and harbors invaluable wealth. Its medieval fortifications and the Bayart Tower built in the 13th century are included in the Swiss inventory of cultural property of national and regional importance. From the top of this dungeon there is a panoramic view from Martigny to Sion. The gorges of the Salentse, where a source of hot water flows, can be visited. These thermal waters available at Bains Saillon are renowned for their therapeutic virtues. However, Saillon derives its international notoriety from his vineyard at Farinet, the smallest vine in the world and owned by the Dalai Lama. People from all over the world come to work there for the limited production of his wine, the profits of which are donated to an association working for the underprivileged. Its former marble quarry, which has been used to decorate some of the most beautiful buildings in the world, is open to the public, as well as its famous Museum of counterfeit money. Immobilier.ch offers you all the flats of your choice in Saillon.
The condition of the real estate market in the city of Saillon :
- 10 apartments or houses to rent including:
- 10 apartments or houses with to rent in the city of Saillon
- 7 apartments or houses with at least 2 rooms to rent in the city of Saillon
- 2 apartments or houses with at least 3 rooms to rent in the city of Saillon
- 1 a apartment or a house with at least 4 rooms to rent in the city of Saillon
- 1 a apartment or a house with at least 5 rooms to rent in the city of Saillon