FIRST RENTAL: This penthouse will delight you!
The house Vonmattstrasse 32 was built in 1907. At that time, a new district was built - the Bruchmatt district. Despite its high density, it has a high quality of living, which is highly valued today. It is quiet and with its many small restaurants, pretty studios and imaginative boutiques is known as a scene district.
In 2018, Vonmattstrasse 32 was refurbished according to state-of-the-art technology, whereby the monument preservation aspects were taken into account.
Inside, the Art Nouveau staircase has a special charm.
The house is 50 meters away from Lucerne cantonal police. On foot you are in 5 minutes on the Reuss and in the old town. The bus station can be reached in 4 minutes and the Lucerne main station in 10 minutes walk.
The beautiful 4-room penthouse apartment is of high quality and has the following standard:
- Real wood parquet natural oak sealed in the living and dining area
- generous angle kitchen with V-Zug glass ceramic hob, dishwasher and oven
- beautiful porcelain stoneware tiles in the bathroom and corridor
- own washing tower
- Fitted wardrobes in the entrance
- Spacious roof terrace of 22 m² with panoramic views of the mountains and the Museggmauern
- Guest toilet in the 1st attic
- All floors are easily accessible by lift
The preserved Art Nouveau gives the apartment a special charm. The floor plan is kept neutral and can be easily furnished.
With wohn-plus you can enjoy additional services like in the hotel: room-make-up, cleaning windows, laundry, shopping, etc. We do this work for you and you can sit back and relax. The services of wohnen-plus can be conveniently booked online via our residential portal.
We look forward to welcoming you soon at Vonmattstrasse 32!