Google translation from the original version (DE)
Central and still quiet!
This near-natural, but still centrally located apartment is in a well-kept environment and is available from July 1, 2021 or by appointment.
It offers you the following amenities:
- All rooms are equipped with light parquet floors
- The window front ensures a light-flooded room
- The open and bright kitchen is kept in a contemporary style with a glass ceramic stove, oven, dishwasher and storage space for your kitchen utensils ensure the necessary comfort
- The modern bathroom with toilet, washbasin, mirror cabinet and bathtub has an attractive, dark slab floor
- The separate guest bathroom with toilet, washbasin, mirror cabinet with washing machine and tumbler, which are available for sole use
- Practical built-in cupboards offer you additional storage space
- You can reach the spacious balcony from the living room
- Own cellar compartment in the basement
- A lift takes you comfortably to your floor
If required, a parking space can be rented for CHF 120 per month.
- The quiet but central apartment is located in an area with a wide range of activities
- Ideal environment for children (playground including playground in front of the house)
- The river Rhone, which is a stone's throw away, is ideal for relaxing walks
- The nearby ski area of the Aletsch Arena is an Eldorado for skiing and outdoor fans
- A good connection to public transport is guaranteed with the Brig train station
Do you want to live in the middle of the countryside and yet centrally? In that case, a visit pays off! Please contact us in writing using the contact form. We look forward to your inquiry.