Magnificent farmhouse of 3 renovated apartments with large land and ...
Located some 800 meters from Lake Neuchâtel, this magnificent rural property from the end of the 19th century will impress visitors with its authentic charm and the enormous potential it offers. Nestled in the heart of the very popular village of Chevroux in the Broye vaudoise, it is located on a large plot of 4,567m².
The plot breaks down as follows:
- Housing and rural 581 m²: main farmhouse
- Agricultural building 189 m²: metal hangar of 1'134 m³
- Agricultural building 140 m²: wooden shed of 900 m³
- Building 24 m²: lean-to summer kitchen area
- Garden space 2'308 m²
- Field, meadow, pasture 1'325 m: vegetable garden and pleasure garden
The west wing of the farmhouse has been completely renovated to create 3 magnificent apartments with authentic charm and 3 student rooms with independent entrances. The interior spaces are large and wide open, contrary to the custom of the time which favored rather small rooms.The renovations were carried out with respect for the charm and authenticity of the place thanks to original, typical materials. of the region (molasse, natural stone floors, period beams, etc ...). It gives off a "cozy" atmosphere, a mixture of comfort and soothing warmth.